Update
In hopes that I continue with this blog, I am going to switch it up a bit. I am planning on continuing the podcast this Fall, but all that information will just stay on the website.
Having a year under my belt now as a stay at home parent, I feel like I know a little more of what I have time to commit to things and what I am passionate about. There are three things I am currently passionate about, exploring new places with the boys, reading, and connecting. So whenever the boys and I go on an adventure, I will recap it and some details on how it went for them, what they liked, what was challenging, etc. I will also create a log to revisit the information as needed.
Reading has also become a passion of mine these past couple of years and I find myself reading for various reasons and a wide array of genres. I would love to share out what I am reading as well. So weekly, I will add what I reading to the blog in hopes that I can become a resource for people looking for new material.
The last part is connect and I will do that in part with the continuation of the podcast but also I want to do more weekly check-in's on how I am doing along with the boys. Give more updates on things that are going well and things that are challenging.
Most likely will start up this new format in a month, (when Emily goes back to school and we get back to more of a routine) but may start sooner if the spirit drives me!
Comments
Post a Comment